Accessing content and Zoom connection details
Registrants must log in
with their NAGDCA credentials or the credentials created when you completed the event registration form. If you are unable to click on the "Join Session" link found in the session resources, please first check to make sure you are logged in. If you see a "My Account" tab in the top right area of the menu, you have successfully logged in.
Download the Conference Mobile App
Download the conference app to enhance your conference experience and access sessions on the go. Click here
Test Your Equipment in Advance
- Please test and check your system at least 15 minutes prior to event. This includes your network connection, device battery life, and speakers.
- We recommend you use a computer or a tablet for the best experience.
Control Your Environment as Best You Can
- Mute other devices that might interfere with your computer audio.
- Create a learning-conducive environment, eliminating as many distractions as possible. Close out of other tabs and mute notifications, if possible.
- Prepare your space with anything you may need during the virtual program (appropriate chargers, note-taking materials, water, etc.).
Troubleshooting Technical Difficulties
- The Zoom platform runs on higher bandwidth. Please know that some WiFi connections may be spotty.
- Some networks cause slides to advance more slowly than others. If your slides are behind or you are having audio issues, please try exiting the session and re-joining to refresh your connection.
Continuing Education Information
- You must attend the live session to qualify for continuing education credits.
- Sessions qualifying for credit have a unique code given at the end of each session. You will need this code to complete the CE survey.
- You must complete a continuing education survey found under "Session Resources" for each session on the event platform to receive credit. (Please note, CE surveys can not be completed in the mobile app.)
- Surveys are due Friday, September 24.
- A certificate for each completed session will be emailed to you upon completion of the CE survey and will be available here under My Account – My Certificates.
- Learning objectives and credit information can be found following each session description and can be downloaded here.
- Click here for more information.